We typically collect two categories of information about you:
- (a) information that you donate which personally identifies you (e.g., complete name or telephone number);
- (b) information that doesn't personally identify you (e.g., your own IP address or variety of browser).
- This information is transferred to, processed and held by us in the USA of America;
- We generally use this information to provide you with our Site and related services, and to create reports, data, and other pertinent Information Regarding online shopping;
- We may sometimes share this information to approved third parties including our retailers, advertisements and promotional partners and third party service providers for these intended functions;
- Through the use of "cookies,", because of our mutual working relationship, we allow advertising networks to collect anonymous information about you to deliver you their ads and use the same information to send you our ads (see section III below);
- You've got the option to opt-out of certain tasks as stated below (see part VI);
- To safeguard your information, we use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, ensuring that your privacy is of the utmost importance at our firm;
- If you enroll with us, you have the ability to update or update any of the information you previously supplied via the account section;
- If you have any questions or concerns about privacy problems in Bestessays.com please contact us by clicking here;
- Our sites and our services are not designed nor are they intended to be used by children 13 and under;
We collect two types of information related to you: (a) Personally Identifiable Information ("PII"); and (b) Non-Personally Identifiable Information ("Non-PII").
Personally Identifiable Information: PII includes any information that identifies you as individual. We collect your PII if you make the choice to register with us or when you select to participate in an interactive feature of our Sites such as a critique, survey or promotion. You may:
Provide your name, mail/shipping address, email address, credit card number and phone number when enrolling with our Websites or in connection with a contest entry; provide certain demographic information regarding you (e.g., age, gender, shopping interests and preferences, etc.) when engaging in a survey or survey; or article a general comment and/or recommendation on our Sites. Non-Personally Identifiable Information: We collect certain non-PII from you once you visit our Site including IP addresses and advice having to do with your browser, operating system, ISP, the third party website from which your trip originated and your utilization of our Sites unique to the web pages you see, and the extent of your own visits.
In our effort to constantly improve our services, your PII and Non-PII are a critical role in our fulfilling your orders, responding to your queries, serving you better in general, and knowing your needs. We also use this information in other ways naturally connected to the circumstances in which you provided the information.
We can disclose PII and Non-PII to:
Our third party support vendors who host and manage data, process credit card orders, deliver our merchandise, etc; our parent company, subsidiaries or other affiliated companies (" affiliated companies") for operational, marketing and promotional purposes; co-promotional partnering companies and others with whom we have marketing or other associations ; our other customers where you make the choice to publicly post reviews, comments or other information in relation to products or services, communicate with other users through public forums (e.g., forums, message boards, bulletin boards, etc.). Subsequently, we use non-PII to assist in analyzing site traffic, understanding customer requests and tendencies, initiating targeted promotional actions (see "Preference Based Promotion" below).Additionally, we also utilize a secure and trusted host hosting place in the US, firewall security, controlled access and encryption technologies to protect your data. From the regrettable event that your private information which identifies you're in any way compromised, we'll notify you directly via email at the last known email address you've supplied us with when feasibly possible under the circumstances (flaws in notification may occur while we take necessary actions to determine the scope of the breach and restore reasonable integrity to the system, as well as for the legitimate needs of law enforcement if notification would impede a criminal investigation.)
You have lots of options concerning how we use information about you, including: sign out our email distributions, contact us by clicking here ; choose not to find any marketing information from us. You have a chance to change your data from your personal account .
If you have any queries, concerns, or problems regarding our privacy policies at Bestessays.com, then please contact us by clicking here.
Neither our Websites nor our Services are appropriate for the use of a small child under the age of 13 and they're illegal at any time to submit PII to people. Also, if you are under 18, you need to utilize bestessays.com only with participation and consent of a parent or guardian.